The Fletcher DSC is based in Fletcher, NC. This position works in a finished
goods facilities which is a warehouse
environment coupled with light manufacturing
Reporting directly to the Director, this key position will oversee optimization and improvements in methods and processes of the distribution center’s infrastructure and equipment. A knowledgeable, experienced individual with a strong background in Industrial Maintenance with much room to grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Active participation as a member of the leadership team. Supervision of maintenance personnel who maintain the facilities and equipment. Manage the preventative maintenance program. Make recommendations on and coordinate assigned capital projects. Champion the Lean Maintenance and Safety Program.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshooting complex industrial systems, including PLCs
- Implementing and maintaining safety policies, to include GMP and HACCP
- Managing and overseeing all preventive maintenance programs
- Managing parts inventory and purchasing needs
- Implementing and overseeing daily checklists
- Working closely with regulatory agencies for plant inspections
- Supervise maintenance technicians
- Supervise the installation and maintenance of equipment such as: conveyors, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, heating equipment and controls, plumbing and piping systems.
- Insure all equipment is kept to Electrolux safety standards
- Safety champion to insure excellent safety standards and execution.
- Responsible to prioritize and schedule maintenance requests.
- Maintain QSI (Quality) documentation for the maintenance department.
- Responsible for timely and proactive communication with stakeholders.
- Achieves financial objectives by adhering to an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Must comply with Federal, state, and local legislation as well as Company policies and procedures.
- This position will also have direct accountability for the Employee Engagement initiatives and results within the
- Maintenance Department.
- This role has strategic and tactical accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Advanced knowledge of industrial automation
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance capacities
- Working knowledge of PLCs and electrical maintenance
- Working knowledge of HVAC and conveyors
- Bachelor's Degree in related field a plus
- HACCP certification, or willingness to become certified
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- Must have demonstrated ability to execute large-scale improvement projects
- Must have demonstrated people management skills, including the ability to motivate, mentor and train others
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead others
- Must be able to delegate effectively and hold other accountable for results
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Must be team oriented and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Formal training in, or proven track record of problem solving skills
- Must be well organized and able to recognize priorities and plan accordingly
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change and able to lead teammates during times of change
- Must be of high moral character and can perform in a manner consistent with Electrolux values and professional responsibility
- Must be able to lead by example and instill in others a sense of mission, urgency, enthusiasm and company pride
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
- Possess strong math skills Must have demonstrated ability to eliminate waste through cost reduction projects year-over-year
- Computer proficiency is a must