A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
The Facilities and Green Spirit Leader is responsible for the maintenance and development of Electrolux property and equipment in accordance with Electrolux policies and current legislation. In addition, this position is responsible to coordinate the activities of the Green Spirit Program, is accountable of its metrics and plan implementation at plant level.
- Ensure that Electrolux's property with its associated buildings, electrical installations, plumbing, ventilation, outer areas, air compressors, thermal power, gas distribution system, etc. are maintained and developed to the extent required.
- Ensure that fire protection and safety systems are maintained in accordance with Electrolux policies and applicable legislation.
- Continuously improve energy optimization.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Coordinating and overseeing facilities staff and external contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensure that the above is maintained at the lowest possible cost, considering operational safety and environmental requirements.
- Procurement of external services in the above areas.
- Be competitive in terms of availability, service levels, flexibility, cost-effectiveness and safety and environment.
- Coordinate the activities of the Green Spirit Program, and be accountable of its metrics and plan implementation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management expertise.
- 5 plus years facilities experience required in a manufacturing environment.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles (Alternatives).