Facilities Team Leader
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Facilities Team Leader will be responsible for managing documents and support the implementation of energy and sustainability initiatives to accomplish Green Spirit awareness goals. You will perform work necessary to maintain the building and grounds in an acceptable condition and execute preventive maintenance programs and oversee projects.
- Respond to maintenance requests and address equipment and facilities breakdown and follow-up with corrective action
- Ensure relevant maintenance parts are sourced and installed in a timely manner to minimize disruption
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and various facilities equipment.
- Familiarity with electricity, plumbing, and carpentry is required.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost saving strategies.
- Develops, updates, communicates and implements energy efficiency standards, water efficiency standards and waste and recycling processes.
- Communicate past, present and future energy plans and performance through formal presentations to account team.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on the building or grounds as required
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- High school degree or technical school education completed
- Minimum 3 years of facility maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics, mechanical and automation systems documentation within excel.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Experience working with 110v, 120v, and 480v electrical systems.
- Ability to perform basic wiring of switches, lights and fans.