Factory Automation Project Leader (P)
You will integrate our manufacturing processes and systems
for a new greenfield plant and existing brownfield plant. You will follow our global specification and
strategies to guide our manufacturing team and suppliers. Provide expertise and guidance to project
teams during design reviews and equipment installation as it relates to data
acquisition and system integration . Candidate will have experience starting up
new processes, automation equipment, SCADA and MES.
Successful candidate will prioritize and organize own work to deliver to agreed deadlines. You will develop and execute a plan to deploy our strategies and specification for connectivity, data acquisition and system integration across a new factory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide teams to develop detailed connectivity and system integration plans for manufacturing processes
- Communicate, guide and confirm that equipment builders follow system integration plan
- Acts as IIoT and Equipment Connectivity SME
- Investigate and solve complex problems
- Assists in the review and approval of contractor designs to confirm adherence to specifications
- Support projects and leads activities related to process equipment installation and startup
- Manage multiple project schedules while updating project documentation for updates to key leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Controls)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years’ experience in automation, controls and SCADA
- PLC programming (Siemens S7 TIA Portal)
- Design and implementation of OPC / OPC UA client and server applications
- Experience in startup/commissioning of new control and automation systems.
- Experience with robotics and automation cells (Kuka preferred)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing (fluent English)