We are looking for a key position to our plant in Ljungby, Sweden.
Are you a senior data driven controller who thrives in an environment where you play a key role in decision making, then this opportunity might very well be right for you!
Normal day at work:
You will help us bring our numbers and data to life by communicating what you see in your reports.
You will work in a set of steps each month that will include closing process, reporting to Management/stakeholders on different levels in the organization and analyzing data/facts for the entire plant. In your findings you will identify/initiate changes for the better together with our Plant Manager.
Another key responsibility is to be part and follow-up of our yearly budget and our current and future investments. It is of outmost importance that you understand our work flow at our plant – therefore you will spend time in each of our 25 work centers to see the big picture. You will report directly to our Plant Manager.
• Proactive - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think one step further.
• Engaged - From smaller internal projects to external presentations- you bring energy to go the extra mile.
• Structured – Solid experience in handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Analytical - Quickly gets to the core of a problem, recognizing irrelevant details and conveying complex information clearly.
• Perform the activities related to the monthly closing and analyze the economic results for the factory.
• Support the factory organization in the monitoring of the performance and also in the identification of corrective actions when necessary
• Drive and coordinate the budget and forecast process.
• Secure right product cost calculation and actual product cost follow up
• Support in the development of new products and projects.
• Analyze existing processes to identify further business improvements
• Be a part of WCM/Cost Deployment projects
• Investment requests.
• Play an advisory role in operational decisions.
• Perform the activities related to the monthly closing and analyze the economic results for the R&D Organization.
• Be a member of different project as a functional expert
Education and experience:
• University degree in Business Administration/Engineering.
• 10+ years Controlling Experiences
• Analytical with the ability to identify relations. Precise, detail-oriented and reliable with a problem-solving attitude.
• Industrial controlling experience
• Business-oriented approach
• Team-player with good communication skills
• Used to work in the multi reporting environment
• Self-motivated, self-confident
• Ability to establish and develop networks as well as to support change processes
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Knowledge of Industrial processes
• Knowledge in handling of databases
• Knowledge in WCM/Cost deployment
• Language: Fluent in Swedish
Dedicated recruiter: Åsa Stengård