Fall 2022 Network Administration Intern
WHO WE ARE:
As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at
the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG,
Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million
household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
For nearly 100 years, Electrolux has sought out to change the world for the better. We’ve strived at our company to improve gender equality and provide revolutionizing home solutions, all the while saving you countless hours on chores – giving you more room for the things you love. All of this starting with a single vacuum sale, we’ve now grown into a global leader in home and professional appliances.
Our future is determined by the way we all live our lives. That’s why we strive to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. It is embodied in everything we do. In every idea, every product and every human interaction.
We believe that outstanding taste experiences should be easy for everyone. That there is always a better way to care for our clothes to make them look and feel new longer. That the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
To succeed, we continuously rethink and improve our ways of working – internally, and together with our customers and partners.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
This is us – at Electrolux we shape living for the better.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position’s responsibilities include the administration, and support of all data networks throughout the enterprise. This position will provide 1st level technical support for all local and wide area network.
- Perform Day to Day administration/monitoring of Network Devices.
- Utilize Service Now application to coordinate support activities and work closely with Network team on proposing new solutions and architectures for network environment.
- Perform account administration, file security, and resource allocation and security for the network devices at the local site.
- Document and maintain information relative to key technology vendors for network hardware.
- Participate in infrastructure related projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing a bachelor's level degree with an interest in networking and infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Networking.
- Basic technical support experience.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA