Fall 2022 OS Finance & Analytics Intern
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need employees who will help shape living for the better for our employees and consumers. Electrolux is seeking summer interns who possess leadership experience, identify and execute process improvements, and approach their work with unquestionable integrity and ethics. Our team is seeking summer interns to work within our Finance organization. Our summer interns will work out of our US corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC or one of our plant locations and will work with one of our Finance teams.
- Organize and participate in team meetings and lead and participate in process improvement projects.
- Prepare reports, analyze, and present information on business results to management.
- Collaborate with business partners and finance colleagues.
- Participate in month-end activities, especially around process improvement, standardization, and documentation of journal entries.
- Deliver a final presentation to the Finance Leadership team covering your project and experience.
- Understand and apply policies, procedures, and regulations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Related Field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to Data Visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and others.