FG Warehouse Administrator
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - temporary
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Finished Goods Warehouse Administrator to join our team on production site in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. The main objective of the role is to administrate warehouse and shipment documentation.
Your main tasks:
- operating work in warehouse IT systems;
- planning, ordering and control of primary transportation, cooperation with forwarding companies;
- issuing shipment documents for export / inland deliveries;
- cooperation with Chamber of Commerce and Customs Brokers;
- daily / weekly / monthly reporting.
- higher education;
- working experience in Logistics, Customs, Export sales would be an advantage;
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must);
- driving license of category B;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/