Field Operation Assistant Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Field Operation Assistant Manager needs to supervise on implementation of strategies for operational efficiency and achieving set objectives. Continuously monitor customer satisfaction to ensure service level meets expectation.
Manage the Authorized Service Contractors (ASC) in Northern region and resolve issues related to field operation.
A Typical Day
- Tracking on the status & progress of Service Orders assigned
- Handling all technical issues of the products purchased by consumers
- Address and resolve all daily issues concerning to service center and customers
- Ensure that operations are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Immediate response and onsite resolution to escalated cases
- Recovery of overdue Account Receivable (AR) for spare parts supplied to ASC
- Provide technical information and support to ASC; feedback on quality issues
- Managing a team of 11 to 12 people onsite Technicians
Who You Are
- Good at problem solving, interpersonal and time management
- Highly adaptable, organized and result driven
- Hands on repair and troubleshooting skill; technically competent
- Experience in customer service environment and technical support will be an added advantage
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
- 5+ year’s professional experience in consumer-driven companies in either product, marketing or business development functions with proven results.
- University degree in Marketing or related area.
- Fluent in English (oral & written
*Candidates must be willing to be based in Penang