Field Operations Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The mission of the Field Operations Manager is to define the field service operations framework to enable and create best in class brand and product ownership experience for the consumers, and drive loyalty within the repair and service phase of the post purchase consumer journey.
A Typical Day
Service Network and Quality Management:
- To determine VNE field service operational strategies by conducting consumer and needs assessments, service level expectations, performance reviews and costs/benefits analyses.
- Maintain adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with Contact Center Supervisor/Manager to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Follow up on customer complaints and ensure root causes and corrective actions are identified and implemented as required.
- Establish and improve monitoring procedures and KPI Dashboards.
- Plan, coordinate ongoing technical training for service technicians. Support the development of training material, and implementation of training programs for authorized partners including technical skill improvements.
- Develop and implement region wide programs to improve after-sales service and consumer experience.
- Setting contractual requirements and conditions with Authorized/Exclusive Service Contractors to achieve desired service levels.
- Ensure issues are reported promptly.
- Measure and control internal service costs.
- Ensure all claims are reviewed prior to submission and are processed within set timescales. Monitor rejections and manage for continuous improvement.
-Review all warranty processes, analyze warranty data, reduce NFF (No Fault Found)
- Plan and complete regular reviews of Authorized/Exclusive Service Contractors.
- Improve spare parts planning on analysis of warranty data to predict and improve parts availability for the ESCs/ASCs.
- Setup and drive continuous improvement projects within Field operations and Technical Support
- Define business requirements for new Field Service IT tools
- Establish strong reporting routines for your direct reports.
- Focus on organization, process & tools, capability development and governance model.
- Target to grow chargeable revenues.
Who You Are
The Field Operations Manager will be measured on the following Key Performance Indicators:
- First Visit Resolution
- Service Cycle Time
- Warranty Cost % of Net Sales
- Post Service Net Promotor Score
- Service Call Rate
- Service Network Capacity and capability
- University Degree, Technical background preferred
- From 7 to 10 years of experience in Service operations management (both operationally and strategically), including outsourced field service.
- Has training experience and skills
- Proven leadership capabilities (including remote)
- Ability to successfully manage turnaround processes
- Experience with aftermarket and warranty processes
- Financial acumen, Analytical thinking
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to work towards demonstrating a good judgement of commercial opportunities.
- Negotiation skills
- Change Management and implementation
- Business / result oriented
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Proactivity – with fast reaction
- Service minded, flexible, action oriented
- IT skills / MS Office
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)