Field Operations & Planning Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
To drive Electrolux spare parts sales revenues to MEA region, taking ownership of the end-to-end order process, assuring a best in class customer services and consumer experiences.
Example of responsibilities:
- Spare parts & accessories planning: i.e. demand planning ensuring we get from supplier the right level of SP and C&A stocks, and supply planning to ensure branches/ISP have the right stock levels to provide the service.
- Daily stock forecasting, Stock enhancement, back order management, inventory control
- Coordination of non-conformity parts with vendor
- Field Support: SP Operations: managing inventory, minimizing obsolescence, manage SP transportation, support in customs clearance, etc.
- Product courtesy control and inspection
- Repair pending control and follow up.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in after market function with good overall knowledge on demand/supply planning, order management, logistics.
Who you are
- Minimum holder of the BTS (two years technical degree) or DUT (two years technical degree).
- Robust knowledge in logistics, order processing, demand planning.
- You have good overall understanding of product service, process improvements.