Field Operations & Quality Manager CZ&SK
Consumer & Customer Care
Praha, Czech Republic
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Field operations & Quality manager CZ&SK
Location : Czech Republic
FIELD OPERATIONS & QUALITY MANAGER - To create best-in-class brand and product ownership experience for the consumer during technical visits, at competitive cost levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide business and people leadership to field operations & quality organization in the country for Electrolux and IKEA, EMA & ESA .
- Drive the function by focusing on organizational development, process & tools, capability and engagement of the team, governance model (OPCGE perspective);
- Implement EMEA Consumer Service business vision and strategy
- Lead & Drive functions of field operations (repair network management), quality, technical support, technical training;
- Drive NPS (Net promoter score) improvement as the key indicator for the service level by focusing on RCT, FVC, Perfect visit implementation; strong cooperation with contact center function for perfect call implementation
- Implementation of field operations operating model;
- Driving B2C sales development (both products & services) through field operations network;
- Drive Product quality improvement (SCR) through collaboration with Quality functions of the company;
- Managing technical support both for external service partners, trade partners and internally ( for contact center agents)
- Managing and securing budgeted level of warranty costs;
- Improving consumer product exchange process & product exchange policy implementation
- Driving service trainings (focusing on technical part & soft skills), including digital trainings.
- Customer service for spare parts
- Driving right service level towards spares supply, working in close cooperation with logistics
- To work cross functionally in a matrix environment in order to gain and give support to Contact center, PoM, Quality, R&D, HR, Sales, Marketing.
- Drive implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Implement new tools like Knowledge management, CRM, etc.
- Communicate and Coordinate activities with Cluster CEE Operation service manager
- Manage reporting and budgeting process together with controlling departments of country and Cluster
years’ experience in a managerial role
Fluent Czech and English
Experience from field operations is an advantage
Demonstrable managerial skills
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.