Field Service Manager WA
Consumer & Customer Care
Perth Airport, Western Australia
As the Field Service Manager, you have overall accountability for ensuring our customers are cared for in accordance with our business goals. You are an advocate for brand loyalty which will drive our consumer acquisition in the aftermarket business, driving profitable outcomes.
A Typical Day
You lead a team of highly skilled Service Technicians and Support Administrators, always enhancing the quality of service being provided to our customers. Using your knowledge of our products and the talents of your team, you engage and inspire to exceed expectations and drive brand loyalty through delivering a remarkable customer experience each and every time.
Who You Are
· Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Customer focused -You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Flexible -You manage changing priorities with ease.
· Problem-solving -You see challenge as opportunity and show deliver results with high levels of energy.
· Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time. You follow up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Take reasonable care of your own health and safety
· Lead by example and ensure your actions don’t affect the health and safety of others
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, and actively report incidents and hazards
· Attend and support training that helps you and your team to work safely