Field Service Technician
Consumer & Customer Care
Perth Airport, Western Australia
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing a wide variety of appliances, providing our customers with a remarkable consumer experience each and every time.
A Typical Day
You will primarily be on the road responding to consumer service calls assigned to you via our Service Allocation
Team. Managing on average 7 jobs per day, you will be required to diagnose and repair domestic appliances,
completing administration on your company issued Tablet. There will also be occasions that you will assist other
Technicians with larger jobs, at all times providing a high level of customer service, ensuring all equipment is tested
and calibrated in accordance with industry standards.
As our roles and business requirements continue to evolve you may be required to perform additional duties
Who You Are
· Customer Focused – You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
· Self-Motivated – You are determined & committed to achieving results.
· Empathy - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving
skills to reassuring customers.
· Adaptable – You demonstrate a flexible and solution focused mindset, adapting quickly to different people and situations.
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
· Acumen – You thrive on solving complex fault/diagnostic errors, providing the best outcome in a timely and cost efficient manner for the consumer.
· Innovation & Curiosity – You appreciate the importance for development, attending training and business
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by
making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the
health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux