Field Service Technician Leading Hand
Consumer & Customer Care
A Typical Day
Supporting a team environment to identify and ensure that technical information and Company procedures are effectively followed through, being the point of contact for any assists, difficult jobs, customer issues and day to day queries from our Technicians in the field. Assisting with identification of possible service faults, design problems or related issues and communicate these to the relevant Technician.
Tasks may include:
Ensure contractors and Technicians complete jobs allocated to them to the customer’s satisfaction.
Ensure all Technicians and contractors receives relevant technical training on EHP products.
Ensure that the quality of customer service provided is at a Standard expected and acceptable to EHP.
Ensure all equipment is tested and calibrated in accordance with industry standards.
Ensure contractors equipment and tools meet statutory and EHP requirements.
Visit customers to assist in resolve of complaints or liability claims on products or customers property.
Ensure every opportunity to increase the first time fix rate is investigated and implemented where possible.
Provide support by resolving technical questions from MSAs, employed Technicians.
Assist MSAs and technicians with 2 man jobs, technical issues and customer escalations.
To do minimum of 8 normal service calls on a daily basis where practicable
Support the Field Service Manager and Field Service Supervisors with Business Improvement Changes
Who You Are
You will have a Gas licence, Refrigeration or White goods background
· Customer focused -You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Flexible -You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· Problem-solving -You see challenge as opportunity.
· Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely