Finance Business Analyst EMA-AP MEA
1. Prepare monthly standard financial reports by Cluster, Sales Company and Product Line for actual results. These include:
c. Star Products.
d. CTF (contribution to fixed)
e. Key projects - sales and margin reports.
f. Price index reports
g. Pre-close sales report
h. Brand sales reports
i. Net sales of products launched in last 2 years (i.e. Portfolio Newness)
2. Analyse above reports to provide business insights
3. Consolidate R&D monthly reports
4. CTC (Consumer Triangle Council) meeting – preparation of standard slides
5. Create reports for forecast analysis as needed
6. Ad hoc report generation and analysis
7. Analysis of product groups
a. Margin alert
b. Slow moving stocks analysis
8. Maintain and update
a. Commercial and distribution sales and margin reports
b. Item master quality checks (e.g. missing brand, missing name, missing sales type, missing channel type).
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position however fresh graduates with excellent academic track record are welcomed to apply
Preferred Skill(s): Financial Reporting, JDE, IBM Cognos TM1
Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.