Finance Claims Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Receives and prepares paperwork for all promotional claims (i.e. VSI, STA, MDF, and SPIFFs) from customers and 3rd parties.
- Audits the information to ensure claim accuracy; and raises concerns, as necessary.
- Processing claims for payment in SAP once approved.
- Manages and monitors status of all claims and follows-up with appropriate party.
- Administers the MDF Tool and SharePoint systems.
- Retrieves and analyzes information from 360 Claims portal and the MDF Tool.
- Identifies trends and creates reports related to all claims and presents to Management.
- Supporting internal and external ad-hoc requests.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
- Completed an undergraduate degree (business, finance, accounting, or related discipline preferred).
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – able to use V-lookups, Pivot Tables and IF statements.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships.