- Your Role
Ensure all the accounting transactions and reporting on
time and following accounting standards. Be responsible for tax and internal
controls eliminating any risk for the company. In addition, this position will
be responsible for SAP implementation.
A Typical Day
- Supervise to local accountant ensuring, every booking, reporting and tax according accounting and local policies
- Account reconciliation
- Manage Tax and accounting audits
- Check internal controls and compliance
- Support COE team
- Improve and strengthen financial processes and propose automations
- Support SAP implementation
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or other relevant disciplines with at least 8 years of experience
- Experience in: Accounting and Tax
- SAP knowledge
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and analysis
- Experience for working in big four companies (KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte, PWC)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'