Finance IT Business Analyst
IT Finance Business Analyst
As an IT Finance Business Analyst, you will be part of the Electrolux IT Solutions Team and report to the Head of Finance Solutions BA Europe. The role is one of the key IT contact points for the Finance organization in Europe, working closely with the business to help define & implement the IT application landscape for the sector (SAP focused landscape).
This entails both rolling out new solutions as well as help the business organization understand how to leverage technology in the best way to innovate and simplify the Electrolux business. You will engage with all business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ascertain a clear understanding of business requirements that you will translate into solutions where problems or opportunities are identified.
To succeed in this role you need a strong understanding of Finance processes and good overall knowledge of SAP Finance Module (including AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Tax, Banking, payments and closing routines) as well as an innovative & collaborative mind-set. It is expected that the person in this role can independently drive and organize the activities required to execute the agreed plan from IT point of view. A successful candidate should be able to mix both strategic understanding of long term vision with hands on operational implementation tasks.
This is a full-time position based in Krakow, Poland. Some travel may be expected within Europe.
• Lead IT implementations of new Process & Application requirements in the Finance Area
• Provides business process wide viewpoint on IT system design
• Governance, maintenance, and continuous optimization of existing and new Finance applications together with the business stakeholders
• Work with project managers and business sponsors to clarify the level and complexity of the analysis effort needed for IT related projects
• Analyze new business requirements (prioritize, assess impact on current solution, estimate complexity and effort to deliver)
• Design new solutions (define to-be processes, write functional specification, present demos, obtain business sign off)
• Deliver new solutions (work with developers to ensure timely, high quality development and test activities)
• Cooperate with other functional team members to ensure consistent end-to-end solutions
• Actively support Finance User Group initiatives and collaboration by proposing and analyzing the requirements for business and IT process improvements
• Manage IT project budgets and plans for the area in question
• Keep up to date knowledge on external and internal process and technology
Team player. Collaboration cross-functionally is key to this role and you must be comfortable in dealing with people from various cultural backgrounds forming strong cross-functional relationships with many different business partners in complex setups. You are able to interact with peers within the team, consultants as well as senior members of the Electrolux Finance Community including the Global Shared Service Organization, Group Accounting and Local and Sector Controlling Teams.
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
Agile. You like working in a fast-paced environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
Projects juggler. Large and small, simple and complex, you understand the intricacies of leading and contributing in projects
Analytical. You have an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data.
Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology, digitalization and process efficiency and you are able to anticipate and respond to customers’ needs with relevant solutions
Knowledge. You have good technical understanding of SAP Finance Module (including AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Tax, Banking, payments and closing routines)
Experience. You have worked developing/improving finance process and configuring/developing SAP Finance modules.
Very good command of English (written and spoken) is a must.
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card and My Benefit platform, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.