Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need employees who will help reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world. Electrolux is seeking analysts for our Finance Leadership Development Program. As a participant in the program you will develop both professionally and personally through partnership with business and Finance leaders across multiple disciplines as you solve business challenges across the North American footprint.
We want you to grow your career, sharpen your skills and discover your strengths with Electrolux through exposure to multiple disciplines and functions within the Finance organization. This program will also facilitate the development of your leadership skills through direct exposure and interaction with leaders at all levels of the organization and through participation in and leadership of projects and process improvement initiatives.
- You will complete three, distinct one-year assignments in the Finance function.
- You will build your business acumen and financial knowledge as you partner with the business at our North American corporate headquarters
- At least one of your rotations will include one of our North American factories, where you will learn the fundamentals of our manufacturing business
- Upon completion of this program, the experiences and knowledge you will have gained should qualify you for leadership roles as your career progresses with Electrolux
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- You currently possess or will have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field from an accredited institution with graduation no later than June 2021
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You have completed at least one internship experience within a Finance function at the time of this application. Higher consideration given to internship experience with Electrolux or within the consumer goods industry
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint