Purchasing & Sourcing
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Prepare and review payment to ensure compliance with accounting standards and accounting policies; reconcile the payment report regularly;
• Prepare registration and checklist of staff reimbursement;
• Review expense report and supporting documents in compliance with policy;
• Provide support and answer any inquiries of payment;
• Review and confirm payment proposal and follow up the payment with exception notice;
• Coordinate with various functions to streamline payment process, to meet different requirements and continue to improve productivity
• Maintain master database (including supplier, cost center, account, and employee)
• Review Interco expense details and provide the instruction;
• Consolidate and analysis all Debit Note & Credit Note information;
• Review all the AC report package and create the reporting package and breakdown for the balance;
• Assist in office administrative activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• A degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel;
• Strong self-motivation and have the drive to meet the expectation of both timing and accuracy;
• Ability to work independently and result-oriented with "can do" attitude;
• Willing to take exceptional commitment to the organization and results oriented.
• Good command in spoken & written English and Mandarin.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Chinese is strongly preferred.