Paco de Arcos, Portugal
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are looking for a Finance Specialist who will be involved in the main areas of Finance department: Local Accounting and Statutory Reporting, Controlliing, Tax and Payroll.
Location: Paço de Arcos - Portugal
A regular day at work
Local Accounting and Statutory Reporting
• Perform accruals and provisions.
• Execution of Balance Sheet and Intercompany reconciliations.
• Coordination with share services center in AP and GL areas
• Preparation of external and external Audit requests
• Prepare monthly, quarter and annual reports.
• Prepare Annual Statutory Accounts
• Participation in ad hoc projects and reports.
To be involved in the Company Financial Planning and managing the information needs to build these processes in the official formats and tools:
• Strategic Plan
• Yearly Budget.
• Business call processes (monthly latest estimation)
• Weekly beats results review.
• Calculate monthly tax payments and reconcile tax accounts
• Submit declarations to tax authorities
• Support in the preparation of financial statements and tax declarations.
• Provide support to the External Payroll company in the timely and accurate processing of local payroll
• Preparation of monthly payroll input submissions
• Ensure timely and accurate payment of net salaries, payroll taxes and related benefits
• Preparation of monthly payroll journals including month payments, vacation calculations, payments on account and severance, and be responsible of payroll balance sheet account reconciliations.
Also has to support the
• Analysis of the Profit and Loss
• Forecast of the monthly results
• Cost evolution follow-up and analysis of corrective actions
• Track the evolution of the main business ratios.
Who you are
• Open - You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
• Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance
• 3-4+ years of experience in an international environment
• Solid Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel
• Essential SAP Management (BI, Hana)
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills.
• Excellent listening, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Spanish (highly appreciated)