Change the way we work. Transform the way the world lives.
As our finance function continues to grow and mature into its role as a driving force for the business, our 1,900 people are finding lots of opportunities to apply their skills in lots of different ways. Business Analysts here work at the heart of Electrolux, shaping, suggesting, influencing and collaborating to drive growth and change.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
If there’s a better way to work, you’ll find it. So an average day for you will be anything but average and see you working closely with partners across the business to align business and finance goals for maximum impact. And whether you’re driving efficiency, adding value, overcoming challenge or reviewing performance, you’ll always have our customers and their experience at heart – investigating data and growing your skills, you’ll have the bravery essential to breaking new ground, the energy essential to keep going, and the purpose that helps us to find better ways of living.
Some of the tasks you’ll be managing are participating in
WHO ARE YOU
• Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and that people can buy into.
• A problem-solver. You see
• University degree in finance or accounting.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting standards
• SAP knowledge, excel expert and analytical thinker
• Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment
• Fluent in Finnish
• Very good command of