A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will provide financial support, analytics and reporting for manufacturing and general accounting functions. You will take day to day direction from within the finance team and will collaborate with other functional areas to analyze and improve plant performance. This role reports to the Plant Controller and is based in Anderson, SC.
- Prepares timely and accurate management financial reports, including analysis of monthly results and variance and daily reporting as needed.
- Actively participates in plant closing routines, including journal entries, reconciliations, reporting and analysis
- Propose and implement strategies to improve efficiency and cost reduction
- Participate, partner and provide financial direction to cross-functional team to ensure plant objectives are achieved
- Participate in special projects a various ad hoc analysis
- Assist with internal and external audits
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing accounting or data analytics in a manufacturing setting using a WMS system, preferably JDE
- Advanced Excel skills for data mining, analysis and reporting with proficiency in Microsoft Office products