Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
In this role you will be part of our accounting and controlling team of the IT Finance.
You will be responsible for supporting IT cost center managers in Europe and controlling of various activities, which then contribute to accurate accounting in local books. You will work close with the Electrolux financial community for various financial & accounting analysis. You may also be involved in new Group or BA’s projects or initiatives requiring the team’s involvement.
Your main tasks:
• Verify and certify invoices to ensure documents and approvals are in accordance to company policies, procedures and budgets & forecasts
• Ensure all transactions are completed and accurately posted into the financial system on a timely basis
• Work closely with staff from various departments including AP/AR/GL, Vendors and Customers for any issue arise
• Perform month-end closing activities, in compliance with Group standards and internal procedures
• Prepare Journal Vouchers/corrections (accruals, cost allocation to projects)
• Cost centers and projects spend follow up
• Support and participate in the process of costs billing to other Group companies
• Maintain the fixed Assets register
• Support IT managers with any financial/accounting queries (actuals, budgets, forecasts etc.)
• Cost Center approval routes updates within all IT sites – Global Vendor Data, Global GL Data
• Collaborate effectively with other functions within IT and with other Finance teams of the company
• Submission of Group reports, including Annual Plans, quarterly forecast reports
• Support in external & internal audits
• Assist with other ad hoc tasks and reports to ensure the team manages its deliverables
• Degree in Finance or similar
• 3+ years of related finance experience
• Previous experience in similar roles will be considered as a plus, Good knowledge in MS Office suite (especially Excel)
• Fluent English
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
• Experience of working in within a multicultural, international environment
• Communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, paying attention to the details
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.