San Juan, Puerto Rico
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Document government tax returns and discuss with Accounting Manager.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Analyze financial information and summaries financial status.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree in Business administration, accounting, or finance or professional in the commercial/marketing area with financial knowledge.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to generate information and analysis for business decision-making.
- Commercial and business oriented.
- Ability to manage business financial information and results.
- Ability to prepare reports to support the business operational follow-up.