Financial Analyst - Operations
The Financial Analyst - Operations will provide support for EMANA operations and finance processes. This individual will positively impact the group’s ability to forecast, monitor, control, and reduce cost, track and analyze key performance indicators, and recommend process improvements. The role’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Direct and assist in the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial consolidation and reporting requirements including related financial analysis. This includes the annual budget, forecasts, and management reporting
- Drive standardization and improved processes in manufacturing and accounting systems and related policy and procedures. This includes the setting of standard costs, variance analysis, inventory accuracy, internal controls, ERP system integrity, forecasting, etc.
- Support Industrial Operations business partners and Finance by serving as a key link between our manufacturing organization, ERP & other systems, Finance and IT. This includes supporting various projects, data mapping, systematic reporting, new system implementations, process changes, dashboard and predictive analysis development.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to meet business needs, improve connectivity, drive out costs and provide meaningful and timely information to make better decisions.
- Monitor, consolidate and support execution of capital investment projects for the manufacturing sites.
- Proactively create tools and reports to drive automation throughout Industrial Operations Finance organization.
- Manage and execute special projects as assigned by the Operations Finance organization.
- 2 years financial experience required
- Manufacturing experience desired but not required
- BS, Accounting or Finance required. CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Strong accounting background
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for getting involved in all aspects of the business
- Ability to solve unstructured business and accounting problems and lead multiple projects.
- Aggressive attitude and “can do” spirit to drive change.
- Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement or like experience preferred
- Ability to respond quickly and positively to change as well as acting as a change catalyst
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.