Financial Manager LA
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new Financial Manager, who will lead and manage the Global Finance Shared Services Center within Latin America.
A typical day at work
Here in the Finance sector, we’re problem solvers, and that’s the bottom line. We provide reports, pay the bills, watch our cash, work with financial communities, advise management of financial affairs and see where the market’s going. But above all, we’re team players who produce award-winning annual reports and provide expertise in all financial matters regarding Electrolux.
As a Financial Manager, you will help us in our mission by overseeing financial operations under Shared Services responsibility, taking charge of strategic planning for Latin America, while driving the alignment between regional and global central Shared Services organization.
Some responsibilities will be:
- To create long-term action plans to drive change according to business priorities and strategy;
- To promote the maximization of consumer value and minimization of costs by making strategic decisions and driving processes;
- To work across different areas and regions to align standardization and efficiency with Process Leaders, establishing a culture and providing guidance;
- To promote, monitor and supervise digital transformation in the area;
- To oversee the area's budget, ensuring productivity in alignment with targets;
- To monitor compliance with external laws and regulations and Electrolux standards within the team under your charge;
- To drive LA SSC into becoming a business-scalable platform, in order to maintain operational competitiveness.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and
you're able to analyze a situation from every angle, identifying problems and
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Team Leader: you can drive a healthy professional environment, identifying potential and offering opportunities for development in your team, inspiring with your words and actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related areas;
- Solid experience with SSC operations;
- Experience with project management and implementation of Finance Shared Services Center;
- Experience with contract, KPIs and SLA definition and management;
- Experience with BPM (Business Process Mapping);
- Experience within other areas of Finance (Accounting, Controlling, FP&A, Finance development);
- Solid knowledge of financial reporting, accounting, planning and economics;
- Advanced English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.