Financial Planning & Analysis
Be a business partner to provide various insights and analysis for business decision making for sustainable growth and profitability. This professional will develop, drive and share best financial practices, by identifying and strengthening relations for all areas of the Company using accurate and timely financial data analysis.
A Typical Day
1. Budgeting and Forecasting
- Daily/ Weekly Forecasting
- Annual Budgeting, FC1, FC2 and FC3
- Various management reporting and analytics related to short-term and medium-term planning
2. Provide key financial indicators to support and develop the business
- Price, Volume and Mix
- CTF absolute, % and per unit by country, product line and channel
- Cost to Serve analysis (Variable & Fixed Costs)
3. Provide Profitability analysis by
- Sales Channel
4. Support Country Controller with month end closing
- Prepare Monthly Report for Country Review
- Analyze monthly P&L results and identify gaps vs Forecast, Budget, Prior years
- Analyze monthly NOWC and Cash Flow and identify gaps vs Forecast, Budget, Prior years
5. Engaged with Key Projects across Business/ Sales Area
- Other projects as requested by Local and Regional managements
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- 7-10 years of relevant finance experience, with at least 5 years experiences as FPNA
- Strong analytical skills, excellent and comfortable with various analytical tools (MS Office, SAP BI, BW, TM1, Anaplan, Tableau, Cognos, Hyperion, etc)
- Working knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP
- Strong collaboration and communication skill in both oral and written English
- Self-aware, takes responsibility for her/his actions, pro-active and result oriented, detail oriented and able to interpret complex information for management decision-making
- Has ability to influence his/her peers, manage upwards and motivate the team. Ability to negotiate with both internally and with external parties. Manages expectations effectively.
- Expresses a high work ethic, is self-driven, energetic, adaptable, and resilient when dealing with adversity.
- Act as a team player who understands that the collective is stronger than the individual and is willing to go beyond the formal responsibilities of the job to assist colleagues and drive overall company performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions.
- Shows respect for the individual, embraces diversity and inclusion. Makes safety and care for the environment a priority.