Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This position is responsible to manage the business analysis related to the Sales Company of Chile, expenses control, own store management, special sales / channel management (E-commerce, Construction, employees, etc.), new product profitability follow up, and punctual analysis,
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment with the possibility of participating in the management of cluster and regional organization.
- Have the entire information understanding of the business area.
- Profitability follow up of Channel sales (retail; own store; construction, e-commerce, etc)
- Expenses control vs budget and last year of the sales company.
- Daily sales follow up “Cockpit”.
- Have a clear visibility of the Net Asset, Working Capital and Cash Flow figures by local cluster.
- Have a clear visibility over Account Receivable, Inventories and Account Payable.
- Responsible for generate every month the following reports: Expenses, Portfolio review; Flash; financial and management reports.
- Responsible for generate business analysis and sensibility analysis.
- Responsible for specific projects related to KPI´s improvement, being the link between the accounting, commercial and logistic areas for local cluster.
- Be constantly close to the local cluster team, group accounting and reporting department to ensure that all reports are aligned with the requirements.
- Be a specialist of the Electrolux Accounting Manual, supporting the entire local cluster with any unclear understanding about the rules and procedures.
- Commercial Engineer, Accountant Auditor or Management Control,
- 5 years of versatile experience in accounting, finance and planning,
- Experience ERP / SAP in the following modules: FI - SD - MM - COPC - COPA
- Expert in excel
- Ability with power point
- Ability to transform data to information,
- Ability to generate analysis getting conclusions from the information,
- Business orientation and understanding,
- Have understanding of financial reporting, accounting, planning and economics,
- Strong technical and analytical skills,
- Develop strong working relationships with internal peers and Sector,
- Good communication skills and teamwork.