Finish Goods Warehouse Manager
Deliver your best Leadership here. Change customer experiences around the world.
FINISH GOODS WAREHOUSE MANAGER, ZARÓW
We are looking for a true people leader, who continuously inspire to improve. Professionals demonstrates proactive approach, passion to people and business, “can do” attitude and positive energy.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Leading team to grow, boosting their talents and process ownership as well as inspire, challenge them and drive for exceptional performance;
• Managing the warehouse and guarantee the availability of storage areas;
• Assuring the correct handling of incoming and outgoing products;
• Preparing warehousing budget and controlling its implementation;
• Keeping the contact with the factory in order to coordinate space, manpower and equipment availability to support the factory development and seasonally;
• Monitoring and co-operate with customers & suppliers in order to ensure appropriate service level;
• Guarantee the safety of the operations and the respect of quality standards;
• Performing audits and stock checking;
• Leading warehousing projects with the goal to improve the overall logistics cost structure, focusing on productivity and optimization;
• Maintaining and developing accurate and meaningful KPI reporting;
• Continuously optimizing the level of manpower with the activity level.
• Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results;
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach;
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels;
• Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead;
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production;
• Experience in similar background, strong hands on Logistics and Supply Chain;
• Proficient with MS Excel;
• Very good English and fluent Polish.
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work;
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland;
• Attractive social benefits packet.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.