Finish Tech 2 - 1st shift - Springfield, Tn (T)
1st Shift Monday- Friday 4:50 PM- 1:20PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday
lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Learn how to run various machines. Load various parts requiring either a painted or enamel finish, inspect raw and reworked parts for dents or defects to assure a high-quality finish is produced. Rework discrepant parts when line doesn’t require a full crew. Uses rework & repair equipment (sanders, grinders, etc.).
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in hot areas.
- Able to operate rework and repair equipment.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for most of the shift.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand much of the shift to perform duties.
Job Code: 19-077