Finish Tech 2- 2nd shift - Springfield, TN (T)
DEPT. 140 FINISH TECH II (GC LOAD) JOB CODE 19077
2ND SHIFT MONDAY – FRIDAY 13:30 PM – 10:00 PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Learn how to run various machines.
- Load various parts requiring either a painted or enamel finish, inspect raw and reworked parts for dents or defects to assure a high-quality finish is produced.
- Rework discrepant parts when line doesn’t require a full crew.
- Uses rework & repair equipment (sanders, grinders, etc.).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand much of the shift to perform duties.