Finish Tech II -1st Shift - Springfield TN -T
1st Shift Weld Dept 120, 5:00AM to 1:15PM
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Load various parts requiring either a painted or enamel finish.
- Inspect raw and reworked parts for dents or defects to assure a high-quality finish product.
- Rework discrepant parts when line doesn’t require a full crew.
- Uses rework and repair equipment (sanders, grinders, etc.).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in hot areas.
- Able to operate rework and repair equipment.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.