Fit & Fix Project Manager 12-18 month FTC
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
Our project goal is to launch a new brand and business. A typical day will involve managing multiple internal/external stakeholders across multiple sub-projects simultaneously to ensure all deliverables and timelines are managed to launch the new business. Internal stakeholders/sub-projects will be across product, finance, IT, marketing and sales. Externally you will work with our global partners for IT and marketing.
You will be responsible for setting and executing the operating rhythm and project reporting for the team/project to finalization. You will be part of the team responsible for continually communicating project progress to senior leaders in Australia and the region.
A Typical Day
- Project Management
- Direct and manage projects from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and
- stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises,
- and devise contingency plans.
- Facilitate decision-making, issues resolution and consensus
- among cross-functional teams
- Prepare and present steering committee material to Executive Team ANZ
- Complete post project implementation reviews to understand and
- learn how to improve.
- Develop and conduct future follow up procedures to ensure
- implementation practices are embedded within the business; including
- corrective action plans.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux Internal customers and external stakeholders. You should be confident in dealing with leaders from a country level and from region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Mascot, Sydney) on regular working hours and may be required to travel domestic.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience managing projects,
- Strong leadership, organisation and time management skills
- Experience working across multiple functions to drive Project alignment on positive changes
- Positive and proactive in confronting differences, changes or challenges
- Passion for involvement in business process and strong business acumen
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with influential communication ability
- Team player with ability to effectively lead virtual teams
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking across multiple projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You should have a degree, preferably business administration
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux