Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
FOOD TECHNOLOGIST (Temporary Position) – Forlí, Italy
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will ensure testing of key performance functionality and safety, compliance with technical standards
(internal/external). Provide performance improvement and proposals.
• Develop new cooking functionalities.
• Preparation of test plans, testing and all documentation. Presentation for results to relevant stakeholders
• Define relevant specifications and ensure testing on:
- National and international dishes according to internal/external standards, including preparation of relevant documentation.
- International standards, consumer association standards and internal test manuals
- Cooking functions and performance.
- Feature performance (e.g. Heat up times, Eveness of heat distribution)
- Environmental impact
- Product reliability/Lifetime
- Materials (e.g. surface cleanability…)
• Provide improvement proposals to technologies and platforms.
• Ensure alignment on test methodologies with other Labs in PD Cooking.
• Ensure compliance with
• Develop new test and evaluation methodologies
• Participation in technical committees for standards.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to working in a matrix organization
• Proactive. You are always
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Collaborative Team Player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor, Master in Home Economics, Food technology or similar nutritional related education.
• Testing and evaluation.
• Processes – PCP, IPDP, EC.
• Deep knowledge of EN standards.
• Testing methodologies (DOE, statistical methodologies, CFD, Weibull analysis…).
• Experience in preparation and cooking of food.