Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany – temporary contract
Make an idea into a must have.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our plant in Rothenburg o.b Tauber in an international environment with R&D colleagues dedicated to our Taste Food Preparation products.
We are looking for Food Technologist who will ensure testing of key performance functionality and safety, compliance with technical standards (internal/external). Provide performance improvement and proposals. Input of consumer needs into the projects.
Your main tasks:
• Develop new cooking functionalities.
• Preparation of test plans, testing and all documentation. Presentation for results to relevant stakeholders
• Define relevant specifications and ensure testing on:
- National and international dishes according to internal/external standards, including preparation of relevant documentation.
- International standards, consumer association standards and internal test manuals
- Cooking functions and performance.
- Feature performance (e.g. Heat up times, Evenness of heat distribution)
- Environmental impact
- Product reliability/Lifetime
- Materials (e.g. surface cleanability…)
• Provide improvement proposals to platforms.
• Ensure alignment on test methodologies with other Labs in PD Cooking.
• Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations.
• Bachelor, Master in Home Economics, Food technology or similar nutritional related education.
• Testing and evaluation.
• Processes – PCP, IPDP, EC.
• Deep knowledge of IEC standards.
• Testing methodologies (DOE, statistical methodologies, CFD, Weibull analysis…).
• Experience in preparation and cooking of food.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.