A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
You will enjoy a global team on the first line in the definition of the Taste Consumer Experience on the way to make sustainable eating the preferred choice. As food technologist You will ensure testing of key performance functionality, compliance with technical standards. You will translate input of consumer needs into technical solution. Provide performance improvements and proposals. You will manage project target definitions, test plan, activity schedule interacting with Project Leader and involved stakeholders
- Translate consumer needs in to project specification
- Develop new cooking features and or service functionalities.
- Collaborate in the creation of test plan.
- Execute test.
- Release test report, documentation, and presentation of results to relevant stakeholder.
- Define relevant specifications and ensure testing on:
- Company targets on Taste and Sustainability.
- National and international use-cases according to internal/external standards and projects scope.
- International standards, consumer association standards and internal test manuals.
- Feature performance (e.g. steam generator duty cycle, microwave evenness distribution).
- Ensure alignment on test methodologies with other laboratories and relevant test institutes.
- Develop new test and evaluation methodologies.
- Support Platforms, Product Cares and the other technologies and laboratories in relevant testing (e.g. product lifetime, cost & quality activities, benchmark activities).
- Provide improvement proposals in the Way of Working.
- Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations.
- Ensure job compliance with regulations and quality audits.
- Focus and propose ideas to be potentially patented.
- Support internal and external events (cooking demo or consumer events).
- Create always links from global test methodologies approach to local Taste definition.
- Approach in a sustainable way both development and way of working.
- Collaborate with business partners such as Universities, external laboratories, Taste experts and chefs.
- Lead external collaborations with business partner like Universities, external laboratories, Taste experts or chefs.
- Create test plans.
- Act as reviewer of test report and presentation.
- Ensure equipment maintenance and calibration for quality audits.
- Support Product Lines and Project Team to translate product feature into cooking performance and create performance targets for products.
- Lead organization and execution of internal and externa events (cooking demo or consumer events).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor, master’s in food science/Technology or Chemical engineer.
- Deep knowledge Food related normative and standards.
- Knowledge in food transformation related to cooking process.
- Testing methodologies (DOE, statistical methodologies).
- 6sigma Green/Black Belt is a plus.
- Kaizen certificate is a plus.
- Project management related studies is a plus.