Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position is responsible for driving efficiencies and optimizing our current business model through successful implementation of scheduling models, forecasting models, and capacity/demand management. This individual will support all functions of Electrolux’s Customer Engagement Center to include inbound and outbound calls, back office, traditional correspondence, and all digital channels (e.g. email, chat, and social media).
- Own and implement scheduling and forecasting models for Customer Care including, but not limited to, incoming/outgoing calls, emails, chats, and SMS servicing.
- Forecast staffing needs supported by data-driven decisions related to customer/consumer demand.
- Gatekeeper for real-time schedule adjustments and workflow optimization across a 100% remote environment.
- Manage intraday staffing levels, including administration of schedule changes and coding of activities in the workforce management application.
- Effectively generate schedules to align with staffing requirements.
- Assist in coordinating internal shift realignments.
- Adjust agent skilling assignments based upon pre-defined business rules and speed of service targets.
- Adjust and optimize breaks, lunches, and events as appropriate.
- Recommend and manage voluntary time off and overtime scheduling when necessary.
- Ability to transform large amounts of data into actionable solutions through writing SQL queries and building intuitive reports using Power BI or similar systems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- 5+ years call center experience with 3+ years in operating within workforce management teams required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (this role interacts with a 100% remote department).
- Proficient in Call Center KPIs and methodologies.
- Familiarity with workforce management software.
- Operate within a culture of Continuous Improvement, leading in a fast-paced environment which requires change agility.
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MIS, Business Management, or relevant field).
- Familiarity with Verint and/or Avaya Workforce Management software applications.
- Familiarity with UKG, Kronos, and/or other timekeeping software applications.
- Knowledge of forecasting and planning for chat and email platforms.