Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us at @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
FP&A Analyst - Global Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence
Function & Role
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Planning & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FP&A CoE). The FP&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for developing the general FP&A process, and providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations. You will become part of this CoE and report to one of four managers, each accountable for a collection of group or business area operations.
As a FP&A Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FP&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a FP&A Analyst, you will prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), in-depth analysis and participate in continuous improvement efforts across our processes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Play a key role in the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
• Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends within the business
• Perform in-depth analysis of critical business activities and business units in order to determine upcoming business opportunities and risks
• Participate in the creation of annual forecasts and budgets, as well as advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting schedules, as well as automating reporting processes
• Play a strategic role in the reporting and planning of the company’s workforce and operational management
• Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the FP&A team manages its deliverables
Who you are:
Communicator - You set clear objectives and help clarify direction and prioritizations, having the ability to interact with all functions and levels of the company
Adaptable - Running several projects simultaneously, in an ever-changing reality, you thrive when flexibility and agility are crucial to achieving your goals
Analytical – You have an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making
Collaborative - You are used to working with diverse individuals in cross-functional teams, taking ideas on board and processing them together, to assure working in the same direction
Tech Savvy – You are curious about new tools and ways of working, with experience from digital tools deployment
Innovative – You combine your subject matter expertise with creative thinking to continuously improve and streamline processes, or to completely re-define them when deemed obsolete
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspiring and engaging your colleagues and collaborators to drive, own and finish their commitments the same way you do, no matter the scope and time frame
• Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• 2-4 years of financial analysis experience
• Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel), Power BI is a strong merit
• Fluence in English (business English)
• Willingness to work on evening shift hours (mixed-shift system)
Electrolux is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals. The Group’s vision is to be the best appliance company in the world as measured by our customers, employees and shareholders. The Group’s strategy is through profitable growth, innovative products under strong brands, operational excellence and dedicated employees create the conditions to reach the vision and become the best appliance company in the world.