FP&A Specialist NoLA
The Electrolux Company is looking for someone to be responsible for the entire FP&A (Financial, Planning and Analyze) area in our cluster called NoLA located in Miami and composed by CA&CA, Puerto Rico and Mexico business.This position has any important role in supporting the local and regional team with all financial information related to FP&A area. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment with the possibility of participating in the management of cluster and regional organization.
- Have the entire information understanding of the financial information for the cluster by business, customer, brand, products, etc.
- Consolidate cluster information and generate all management analysis for the entire business.
- Coordinate the planning process such as strategic, annual and quarterly plans, review and forecast the business according to the needs/requirements delivering all the necessary figures, analysis and presentation.
- Responsible for generate all management information, including P&L by business, brand, product line and customer, etc.
- Have a clear visibility/understanding of the Net Asses, Working Capital and Cash Flow figures by country and total cluster.
- Generate the VPM (Volume, Price and Mix) calculation and analysis according to the company methodology.
- Responsible to make any studies and analyses of the scenarios in order to support the decision process.
- Keep cluster KPI´s updating and analyzed in order to provide a clear and simple figures to the management team.
- Be constantly close to the cluster and regional team assuring all management reports are aligned and on time with the company requirements.
- Ability to transform data to information,
- Ability to generate analysis getting conclusions from the reports,
- Master degree in Economics, Accounting or Business,
- Some years of versatile experience in controlling areas (FP&A, accounting, cost, etc.), skills and independence to work with little managerial support
- Have understanding of financial reporting, accounting, planning and economics,
- Strong technical and analytical skills,
- Develop strong working relationships with peers in the region and Sector,
- Good communication skills and agenda flexibility.
- International applications are encouraged to those candidates interested in a local labor contract. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in US.
- English and Spanish (Portuguese will be a plus).
- English and Spanish