Front Office Clerk
The Front Office
This position requires reacting to all management requirements with a sense of urgency to ensure high service levels. This role requires the ordering of operational supplies for the warehouse operation and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order all supplies for the facility, i.e., pens, paper, tape, stretch wrap, copier toner, etc.
- Timely and accurate entry of all invoices in JDE.
- Posting of daily, weekly, monthly KPIs on EMS Team Performance board.
- Prepare routine reports and file facility maintenance documents.
- Maintain all training and SOP documents for operation.
- Close working relationship with General Manager, IB / OB Supervisor
- Effective communication with temp agency when requesting additional temp labor for operation.
- Monitor front door entrance to
facilityto ensure only authorized individuals enterthe building.
- Coordinate all special activities for
facility, i.e., luncheons, training sessions, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous
job relatedduties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience of Front Office Clerk responsibilities
- Operational experience is preferred
- Understanding of SAP and JDE preferred
- Experience working with
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task under pressure independently and as part of the team
- Strong work ethic with a focus on results
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver, ready to take ownership of assigned duties in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, JDE, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on customer needs