Full-Stack Java Script Developer
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Saint-Petersburg modern and comfortable office.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Electrolux as a Full-stack Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a developer responsible of contributing the development and maintenance of the core of Electrolux Cloud Platform written in Java (spring) as well as a side services design and development such as dashboards, voice control services and internal configuration management tools which are Java script based. Dealing with complex international projects, interacting with Electrolux cloud infrastructure and working with a global team spread across different locations worldwide will be yours the day-to-day business.
You will be working in contact with many parties that are involved in the development of Electrolux connectable products such as Digital Consumer Experiences, IT, R&D, Marketing and Design. Problem solving, dealing with different people backgrounds, point of views and cultures will be essential.
Your main tasks:
* High expertise on writing testable software and automate repetitive tasks
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
* Ability of working with scrum methodology, epics and tickets tracking
* Positive attitude toward PR, code review and following code standards
* Passionate and proactive during validation, verification and troubleshooting of apps
* Curiosity in learning and discovering topics other than backend development (for instance front-end or machine learning)
* Ability to cover own code with a full package of test coverage that includes unit, integration and UI tests
• 2 years in commercial Front-end programming on JS (React)
•1 year of experience with Node JS on backend
• Strong experience in RESTful-services
• Proficient in Unit-tests (JUnit5, Mockito, Spring Testing)
• Experiences with a following SQL/NoSQL BD’s (Experience with SQL BD’s, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka)
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, AZURE, IBM)
• Delivery over Agile / Kanban practices
• Power user Jira / Confluence
• Typescript knowledge is a big plus
• Strong knowledge or relevant experience in IoT domain
• Flexible working hours (9am-11am)
• Competitive salary plus compensation of lunches
• Fully official terms of employment with social guarantees
• Extended medical insurance (dental and life included)
• Close cooperation with colleagues and teams based in Europe and USA
• Business trips over Europe and beyond
• Stable and secure job in an international company
• Great working atmosphere with team of professionals
• Modern and comfortable office
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-KF1