Functional Costs Controller, Group Purchasing
Power a world of ideas. Bring them home.
Stockholm, Sweden - Permanent Contract
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting with 8 – 10 colleagues dedicated to controlling & systems for Group Purchasing.
We are looking for a business minded, analytical Functional Costs Controller to support the Group Purchasing Office and Group Purchasing Controlling with collecting, consolidating and analysing the functional costs (SGA) of the organization spread across the globe. This position will report to the Senior Director (Controlling & Systems) at Group Purchasing and have a dotted line to the FP&A Manager (Group Operations).
• Collect, consolidate and analyse the functional costs (SGA) of the organization spread across the globe & run frequent reviews with CPO on SGA costs.
• Support data managing and automation initiatives within SGA Controlling.
• Work with BA counterparts to create an integrated cost picture & perform ad-hoc analyses as needed.
• Manage global allocations as well as drive and execute financial planning and strategic plans.
• Collaborate with HR to track headcount development.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance / Management or similar
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with controlling
• Knowledge in basic accounting, advanced Excel
• Experience of a global organisation is a plus
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Contact person: Samantha Losito Ponti