G2G Development Program: Adhesive Bonding Engineer - internship
DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM - ADHESIVE BONDING ENGINEER – CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
This is a unique opportunity to join global engineering team and make best work as engineer building a professional career step by step and leading manufacturing projects from basic to advanced.
The Adhesive Bonding Engineer will join the Global Manufacturing Engineering team and will be based in Świdnica, Poland.
The core technologies engineer will working with Supplier, R&D and Factories for developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes, equipment and methods in gluing process.
ESSENTIAL AREAS THAT YOU WILL GAIN AN EXPERIENCE:
• Define core manufacturing processes for gluing process,
• Knowledge and capabilities of specific core manufacturing processes related to adhesive bonding technology,
• Create and maintain project specifications for Gluing Equipment,
• Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for gluing,
• Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the right equipment acquisition,
• Co-operate with Open Innovation Team, Manufacturing Engineering,
• Co-operate with R&D in manufacturing process changes for new products and define Core Technology / Road Map,
• Working with Green Spirit Team to improve energy and waste,
• Supporting the organizations and departments for Industry 4.0 in area of automatization / digitalization.
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCES:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Automation,
• Knowlegde PLC & Robot Programming will be an asset,
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d is requested),
• Fluent English,
• Strong project management skills,
• Digital mind-set, innovative,
• Creativeness and the spirit of seeking for improvement and changing,
• High communication skills,
• Motivated and self-driven,
• Interest in connected manufacturing systems,
• Good understanding of issues and presents clear rationale,
• Good analytical and problem solving approach,
• Available to international travel.
• Annual paid developmental programme dedicated for students last years of studies or graduates,
• Great atmosphere working with passionate engineers,
• Interesting programme and challenging tasks,
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team,
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work,
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture,
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange,
• Opportunity to develop your career on global level being in Poland.