G2G: Supply Chain Internship Program - S&OP & Inbound
Oława, Poland- Internship Program 5 months
Program opening: May
Deliver better and smarter, in every way and all around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Supply Chain Center - created in 2015 – at the present employs about 130 professionals in different areas of Supply Chain. We are part of big Supply Chain organization. Every day our teams coordinate the supply chain for 15 Electrolux's factories around the Europe and assure products delivery to all European markets & the other countries all over the world.
You will be focus on:
• Being a part of European Supply Chain Team
• Working in the team responsible to develop and / or improve supply chain process
• Daily contact with international team
• Collecting necessary data
• Building up and manage data bases
• Supporting in different areas of SC (Material & Prod Planning, Components Transportation, Returnable Packaging)
• Last year of bachelor or master studies
• Communicative English
• Analytical mind-set
• Knowledge of Excel, VBA is a plus
• ENERGY – Deliver Results. Leading others & self. Ambition & Drive
• OPENESS – Consumer & Customer Focus. Cross Collaboration & Networking
• AGILITY – Adaptability. Judgement & Decision Making. Acumen.
• GROWTH – Innovation & Curiosity. Coaching Others and Self. Learning Ability)
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Exciting 5 months of learning and development during the paid internships
• Opportunity to learn from experts and to gain best professional experience in innovative and agile Supply Chain organization
• Real opportunities to get the job after
• Coffee for free, lunch subsidies
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.