General Production - 2nd Shift - Anderson, SC (B)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to relieve any O level job in the area.
- Cross Train on all jobs and be able to perform all O level jobs in area.
SKILL SET AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Need to be familiar with small tools.
- Must be able to visually detect defects and missing parts.
- Good communication skills with other areas on defects and with Team Members and Production Supervisor.
- Must be willing to cross train on all jobs in the area.
- Must have no final written disciplinary action in the past 6 months
- Must have less than 4.0 attendance points
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate small tools. The employee may be required to stand or sit for eight hour shift. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.