GL Clerk / Senior Clerk
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Your main tasks:
• Perform intrastat process
• Perform Inventory Accounting,
• Perform Sub-system Reconciliation
• Manage Interfaces, Exceptions, and Errors
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• The process of Month End accruals and Journal Entries
• Perform Cost Allocations
• Perform other Period End Closing activities
• Prepare Closing Deliverables & Reporting
• Be effectively involved in the Internal/External audit sessions
• Collating and inputting data with high level of accuracy and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Conduct successful knowledge transfer within the GL area
• Perform other GL duties
• Prepare process maps and desktop procedures
• Establish a very good relationship with the client
• Ensuring that all relevant Electrolux and GSSC standards and guidelines are met
• Communication with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
• University degree in finance, accounting or related
• Fluent in English, other European languges are a benefit
• MS Office
• VBA and JDE knowledge will be an asset
• Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment
• Experience in customer service, finance and accounting
• Competent and experienced in GL activities would be an asset
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, activities, and processes
• Awareness of internal and external business environment
• Good understanding of the relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment
• Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organized
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.