GL Clerk/Senior Clerk (Germany)
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
· Perform IFRS16 process – preparing bookings, accounts reconciliation, analyzing lease contracts and reports
· Perform Accounts Reconciliation, Fixed Assets Accounting
· Process of Month End accruals and Journal Entries
· Perform other Period End Closing activities
· Be effectively involved in the Internal/External audit sessions
· Collating and inputting data with high level of accuracy and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
· Perform other GL duties
· Prepare process maps and desktop procedures
· Establish very good relationship with the clien
· Ensuring that all relevant Electrolux and GSSC standards and guidelines are met
· University degree in finance, accounting or related.
· MS Office, SAP (or other ERP system) knowledge.
· Very good command of English
· Command of German will be an asset
· Very good knowledge of Excel skills
· Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment.
· Openness for new challenges
· Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organized.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.