GL Clerk/Senior Clerk (US Team)
TAKE CARE OF OUR MONEY. WE COUNT ON YOU.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world we need a smart specialist who will be able to take on all the financial data streaming in. We are looking for an experienced accountant to take care of the General Ledger for USA.
Thanks to you, all the General Ledger activities will run smoothly: you will perform Accounts Reconciliation, process Month End accruals and Journal Entries as well as undertake other Period End Closing activities. Fixed Assets Accounting will be part of your daily routine. You will use your eye for detail to collate and input data with high level of accuracy. Apart from that, you will keep good relationship with our stakeholders.
· Preferred degree in Finance/Accounting
· Very good command of English both in speaking and writing
· At least 2-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting area
· SAP, iScala (or other ERP system) knowledge would be an asset
· Good MS Excel skills
· Availability to work on second shift between 14.00-22.00 - 5 days/month
· Analytical skills & Being detail-oriented
· Self-reliant, communicative & helpful team player
· Pro-active approach and ‘can do’ attitude
What we offer
· Stability of employment
· Flexible working hours
· Attractive social benefits package (online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team and company events and many others)
· Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop in a complex international environment
· And on top of that, we’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.